July 24, 2011

My deepest love





Ultimo dia de EF então vai em inglês:

Today is my last day at EF, which is making me sadder and sadder as minutes go by. Yesterday there was a welcome and good-bye party, I didn't cry. But today Im not so sure...
How not to miss this days?


The welcome party was for Yusuke's girlfriend, Nanako!

Nanako-san came from Japan for the weekend to see Yusuke-kun, because she missed him! Nyo~n... so cute!
She wears Mori Girl, and she is so sweet and shy... She said my japanese was very good, I felt very happy.
And she can drive trucks!
Good-bye party was for me. But everyone got presents! hahaha I couldn't help myself, they are all so very adorable.
Tomomi, Takeru (baseball Player!) and Yusuke (SHI*TA*KE!)


At party!
me*Kei*Tomomi*Takeru*Kazuya

Group picture! BASEBALL TEAM!
Juan*Takeru*Tomomi*Maria*Jin*Kei*inconvenient*Yusuke-kun*Nanako-san<3

So happy I met them, so happy I could die...


Then today we were supposed to go to th shopping mall, but inconvenient was inconvenient. Boo.
Anyways we had fun! Tomomi and I have many things in common! Yaaay!

Kera style! ahahah

capuccino Lizzie

Latte Takeru! (pinch pinch)


Smoothie Maria~! ("*W*)/

pictures before I go....

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Imma miss you specially :*






GOOD BYE, EF!






2 comments:

  1. aww, vc ta tao bonitinha nas fotos
    adoro esses cabelos em forma de 'bolinha', ahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS U MARIA ♥ We will meet again ! and play baseball~ promise :) だいすき!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆