January 24, 2013

Bia in SP!

My friend Bia came to São Paulo for the weekend *U*
She stayed home for 4 days, I'm so very happy she could come!
I had croquet yesterday!

We went to Liberdade a lot @3@ I dont really like it.... but we had fun!


We went to Tea Station, which is a micro café of tea!
I got Milk Tea with PUDDING!!! PUDI INSIDE!
I was so gay and joyouss PINK PUDI ON MY TEA !!!
*___________________*

We walked to Daiso Japan, which opened recently.


This is for studying kanji!
it's cool >U<

And this ! It's ribbon >u< I wanna do something cute with it!
I'll show you !

Oh then we met Kat and Bell and went to Steph's home for a while to read some books


And about 8pm we went to Aska, ramen ya


I've never been here!
It's very old, they don't take cards and you can't stay for too long 

My favorite is Miso Ramen >U< 
and it has cow meat, it was so yummy!
But the service is really bad ;~;" 



Thanks for coming Bia! 
See you again *U*




Do you like ramen? 


Take care~!

2 comments:

  1. Eu nunca comi esse lamen original, morro de vontade de experimentar :~

    Não tomo chá, mas estes parecem interessantes hehehe

    Tenha uma boa semana ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆