February 20, 2013

Geo Bella Green review!

Hello pretty people!

(posting a lot recently, right? haha sorry)

So my first pair of lenses EVER were a Geo Bella, and they lasted me a year and a half.
And as soon as I could I bought it again ! This is my absolute favorite~
I bought it from KiwiBerry1

So!
From the website: 
Shipping: ☆ (little slow but okay)
Communication: 
Price: ★ (greatest prices and promos!)
Overall: ☆ 

For the lenses:
Color: 
The color matches my eyes (green) the best. 
Enlargement: 
It's 14.5mm and it doesnt look like my eyeballs will pop out. Very cute.
Comfort: 
The second pair gets a little dry sometimes and I get foggy vision, even though I change the fluids from time to time. Once they fell off my eye! Maybe it's the weather. Other than that, super easy to put and take off. 
Overall:
Adorable looking eyes, they last a lot, quality is great and I really recomend this ones for those who have green/blue eyes! 

Color/size difference

close up~

How they look!
(old pic lols)


So yeah, 
take care~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆