March 05, 2013

Miami hello bye bye

So umn as a last second desition, my mama took me with her to Miami, Florida, USA!
So I packed nothing at all (2 shirts one shorts, a bikini, sneakers and my passport) and went with her!

my mama in her lovely American Airlines uniform

So it was a two day one night Shopping Rush!!
After getting to MIA, we rushed to the hotel to get some sleep and....

Miami why u so ugly climated?
Seriously it was cold and windy and ugh

PERFECT FOR SHOPPING YAY!
but USA's buses are so friggin cooooold....

yay



we got starved and we went to Chili's (mexican food)
and we had a BUCKET OF MARGAREETAH!
my mama likes tequila too HEY!

HAUL 8D
I have now F21, H&M, Wet Seal and Rainbow ~~


so that's that~

Take care >U<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆