March 12, 2013

My favorite make-up tricks! #1

So I made a tiny set of gifs to make a tutorial on my favorite make-up tips and tricks~!
This tricks can be found in Gyaru and lolita magazines, and are really easy to follow!


1st!
you put some BB cream on your lips, spread evenly!
(primeiro aplique um pouco de BB cream nos labios, espalhe)





2nd!
Choose a lip color! put only on the inside part of your lips! Spread a bit
(escolha uma cor de batom, aplicando só na parte mais pra dentro do labio. Espalhe um pouco)


3rd, and final!
Put some uncolored lip gloss, and voilá! 
(finalmente, aplicar gloss sem cor e prontinho!)



ta-da~~



Very easy and quick, specialy for morning make-up haha

I made a gif set 'cause I made a video for a whole make up tutorial and Im too shy to put it online. Seriously I havent edited it yet and I blush just to think about it.

(////3///) -- blushu


See you next time~!

Take care ;D


3 comments:

  1. Adorei!
    Tutorial em gifs é a primeira vez que vejo e ficou muito fofo! *3*
    Beijos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mas que lindo esse truque! E adoro gifs, de verdade! rsrsrs Amei!
    Bjus♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Você podia fazer uns posts assim no tumblr :DD

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆