October 05, 2013

DISNEY SEA!

WELP BABY TOOK ME TO DISNEY SEA!!

FLIPPING FINALLY!

(kill me my gf woke me up at 8am)

The excitement began at Maihama Station, when I saw this sign!

WE GOT THERE AND ITS SO CUTE HALLOWEEN-Y 


quickly bought tickets! there was NO LINE AT ALL

LOOK AT THE TRAIN OMG




seriously the train though!!!

and this baby!!
She looked so sad!!!!!!!! ;__; I wanted to snuggle her
but her mom was so nice, she let me snap a pic of her baby


DEKITAAAA!




HAPPPPPYYYYY
and we made a pause to eat breakfast while we planned!


first we went to this show, Big Bang Beat.
Its a Broadway recolection of Jazz songs from the 20's to the 40's.
Needles to say I was in love for the whole show <3





trying hats:




I bought the cat one!









pause for decoration apreciation

 
pause for prettiest cutest most adorable goodies!





pics with babyyyyyy~~ 



GUYS SERIOUSLY one of the pretties places ever, day and night ugh.
too bad I missed all the parades and stuff, we got stuck on the eternal lines for the rides ;_;


and in the end we bought this keychain!
Im more of a Donald and Daisy kind of girl but this one was so cute I couldn't resist~~


Disney was great! But I had to sleep 13 hours straight after soaking in the bath tub.
I'm not a kid anymore I don't have the energy!!! ;_;




take care!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆