October 28, 2013

Spooky Weekend★

Hello witches and wizards!
Pumpkins and black kittens!
Vampires and Ghouls!

(ok Im done)

This Saturday I went to a party !
Halloween is almost here so I was gonna go as a nurse....

Did you take ye pills yet

but then the mailman knocked on the door and brought my Cyberdog Mesh lenses!
IM A ZOMBEEH.
GAAAAAH




And complimentary puri with Baobei.
(I felt like Shaman King's Eliza... ;__; just my luck we can't cosplay that 'cause Faust is german and Baobei is... baobei.)

And then on Sunday we went to Kawasaki's Halloween Parade!

★Vampire Baby!★
★Bonnet: offbrand
★Hair accessories masshup: Daiso, Lock Shop, Creepsville666
★Wig: Taobao
★Blouse: IW
★Skirt; AP
★stockings: offbrand
★TeaParties: Antaina

I put some pearls on my face! Im SO glad they stuck O_O
Im repeating this same outfit on Halloween Harajuku Fashion Walk, so I'll pop in a tutorial!!!

Make up and zombie eye detail

baobei!

So umn... The parade seemed to be so cool. But I couldn't see. For some reason I was _so_ short. In my life I've never been too short for anything. Except modeling. But.
Urrrr. Also I would've liked to walk WITH the parade and not just watch. Next year I'll go òUó

Japan being Japan.





KIDS ARE SO CUTE.

The hat was bigger than the kid, guys.

More selfies.
Dark meets Elegance.

OH I went with a bunch of peoples from school!
This is Sandra from Sandra no Sekai.
She's currently on her first shironuri!
I think its great how she mixed Takuya Angel with shironuri!

This might be my fav purikura up till now.
Except her hat and clothes were the same color of the green screen on the back, and because of that she would dissapear XD so funny. I drew the green parts again, but I didn't do a very good job ;^;

AH! They released this "And BF" puri machine and it makes boys not look like girls, because the machine knows it's a boy and it wont photoshop them to look kawaii A__A
SO I GOT A PURI WHERE KIPPO LOOKS LIKE A DUDE!

And Im a vamire XD


Vampireeeeee!

On our way home we went by Zou Hana Kouen and there's this expo.
"Smart Illumination"
it's THE WHOLE PARK

amongst favorites:

we could write with UV light!

Neon Doodle!

this sticks would change color if you pushed them.
4 directions; 4 colors. They would mix colors in between directions!


Good night, sweet dreams!


Take care★

12 comments:

  1. Você estava assustadoramente linda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu adorei a maquiagem e a lente. Ficou muito lindo. E sim, assusta. asdhasiudhasiuhdiushd :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não sou nenhum genio em maquiagem, acho que qqr um pode fazer (´u`)/ obrigada, sweetie!

      Delete
  3. AMEI o outfit preto ♥ Posta ele na daily :~
    Você colou as pérolas com cola de cílios? Se sim, roubarei a idéia num futuro próximo muah ha ha ha

    Pessoal aí comemora de um jeito bem americano né? nas fotos tem uma pá de personagem da disney, pinocchio, cinderela etc o__o achei que seria mais ajaponesado, Kappa, Kitsune kjsafhkjashfkjashfa Sei lá >>:33

    Saudades ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obg *__* ele saiu melhor do esperado (planejei de um dia pro outro HUE). SIIIM a DUO salvando minha vida sempre! Tô com o mesmo tubo ha dois anos véi :T Não acaba.
      Pessoal aqui faz TUDO gringolandia. Eu já ___CANSEI___ de Alice. Juro por deus. Não acho graça nenhuma. Tenho minha touca do chessire cat mas NOSSA ALICE SO ORIGINAL *POKERFACE*

      SDDS <3

      Delete
  4. own amei os outfits! *-* ficou lindona em todos <3
    xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, so I have to comment on this one too to say that you looked freaking awesome. that´s all.
    and I kinda skipped halloween as usual, but it´s such a great opportunity to wear something super fancy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH cara teus comentarios sao tipo Easter Egg. Tenho que sair caçando...!
      You always skip iiit ): Do a Xmas/New Years one at least <3

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆