February 17, 2014

High Tea at the Ritz!

Hello people! Today I went to a dear friend's birthday party! And to all of you who helped me choosing outfits, thank yoooouuuu!!
(Oi galerinha! Hoje fui na festa de aniversario de uma pessoa muito querida! E a todos que me ajudaram votando pelo outfit muuuuuuito obrigada!)

^This first outfit had 2 votes only, I need to make a better coord for the poor thing....!
(o primeiro teve 2 votos. Preciso coordenar melhor ele, tadinho)

This was the winner!! - I was tended to this one anywaysssss
(esse ganhou!!! E eu tava querendo usar ele já hoho)

Rundown!
Headbow: AP
Flowers: Marie Clair, Bodyline
Choker: G.U
Blouse: Btssb
JSK: Midsummer Night's Dream aatp
Socks: Tutuana
Shoes: Funtasma
Gloves:Vintage 
cuffs: AP

Makeup and hair detail!
(detalhes do cabelo e maquiagem)

The shoes (golden ones) and the flower arrangement + butterfly.
(Sapatos (O dourado) e as flores + uma borboleta)


Birthday prince ss (yeeeey 21 again) 
(princeso de aniversario ieeeei 21 DE NOVO)

OUR AWESOME TABLE. To celebrate, we had a high tea party at the Ritz-Carlton Tokyo hotel. It was AMAZING! Its my first high tea so I went all pretentious-flashy-pose-pose lol
(Nossa mesa fooooda! Pra comemorar o aniversario, reservamos uma mesinha para 6 no 45° andar do Ritz-Carlton Hotel em Roppongi, Tokyo. FOI GENIAL. Minha primeira vez com high tea (chá em bandeijas de andares?), dai gastei um dinheiral, mas SUPER valeu a pena). 

Our view! 
(vista!)
The highs called on the lolis 
(as alturas chamando a atenção das meninas)

My plate!
(Meu prato!)


Sassy Harriet being too sassy.
(A Harriet sendo muito foda)

My set had a bonus, I could make a blend of tea and bring it home!!!! I had lavender rose <333 In love!
(Meu menu incluia uma mistura de chá ao meu gosto, dai podia levar pra casa!!!! Fiz lavanda + rosas....!!!!! Paixão infinita)


This. Was. Heaven. On our mouths. We literally needed to take breaks of too tasty between foods.
I couldn't stop being happy, it was a party on my taste buds.
(Isso. Aqui. Foi. O céu. Nas nossas bocas. A gente literalmente precisava fazer pausas entre comidas (canapé- pausa pra sentir  DELICIA - pausa para encarar a proxima DELICIA - canapé). Eu não consegui não ser muito feliz. Valeu cada centavo)

Photoshoots:





And then we went to Freshness burguer and to take our pics from Kera Snap! Cause I MADE IT TO THE SNAP PAGE!!!! YAAAY <3
(Dai fomos comer hamburguer e dps pegar as nossas fotos da Kera Snap! PORQUE EU CONSEGUI SAIR NA PAGINA DE SNAPS YAAAY!)


Take caaaaaaaaaaaaare <3


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog update, looked like a wonderful meet.
    All the foods looked amazing, and I think you chose the best possible blend for your tea!

    A super cute blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ophelia!
    It was wonderful indeed! We had such a good time, and the view was fantastic!
    I still have the tea (it was so expensive lol) its MAGICAL!
    It relaxes me when it's being poured <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you're still making use out of the tea, which means the price was worth it I guess :') <3

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆