April 28, 2014

Harajuku Fashion Walk 24th!

や★ほ!皆様お元気ですか?!
マリアちょー元気!
Hello everybody! How are you??
I'm greaaaaaat!
photo by Japanese Streets
I decided to go in the last second and whipped out an outfit~
This weekend Japan had a Gay Pride Parade! So Harajuku was EVEN MORE FULL OF PEOPLE!
Guys guys, we understand that you wanna take pictures of everything and all, but think before you snap! I had some troubles with a friend and when we were talking some (a lot of) tourists snaped pics of us quarreling @___@ don't do that!

So since its spring and the weather was delightful, I made a decora-ish fairy-ish lolita ootd

Rundown:
Dress&bow&Blouse - btssb
accss - self made & chocomint
Robe - nile perch
cuffs - AP
Bag - Liz Lisa

Im not wearing a wig \(^0^)/ I was lazy about that haha
these are also by Japanese Streets




This pic is mine haha
I always get busy during the walks cause I talk to everyone <: I met new cutie pies

Julia and this girl I didn't ask her name orz 
Im sorry i-i
Julia is sooooo cute tho <3


MOKEI IS STILL MY BABY <3333
きゃーちゃんと会った、今回。なんか模型ちゃん 大スキーー笑


Mixed from Shin, my camera and Japanese streets <:



GENKI POSE
元気ポス!
いええええええええええええええい


(以上です)

Thanks to all who were lovely that day (everyone)
and let`s play again! (^0^)

Im tired ;U;/



Take caaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ah, quanta gente linda! Pura fofura a sua foto mostrando a língua XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realmente so tinha gente linda ;.; muito agradavel!

      Obrigada Karine xD
      :P

      Delete
  2. vou roubar seu cabelo ;_; TA MUITO LINDO!
    e vc tbm ta toda linda ♥♥ saudades :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELE TA ENORME E RUIVO
      E ENORME

      E É MEU A_A

      Venha ser linda aqui cmg!!!! Precisando MTO de ti ce ñ sabe xD!

      Delete
  3. Tus orejitas se me hicieron tan bonitas!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆