May 17, 2015

End of the week, Polar Bear Cafe ★

As I said before, I started my training last week at my new company!
               It was sort of intense, but in the end I enjoyed it SO VERY MUCH and Im very happy I had it.

Here's some 'office' looks!


And finally the weekend came and I went to Harajuku *____* I had SO MUCH FOOD! I needed shoes for my new job so I got flat sneakers >: They're sorta like vans, they seem comfortable. Also got a bandana to match the color of the sneakers, which is the same as the uniform shirt! hehe

I went for a very rewarding Popping Soda! 

nom nom nom pop pop pop

At night, I visited the Polar Bear Cafe in Takadanobaba ★
Polar Bear Cafe is an ANIME about a Panda Bear that visits regularly mr. Polar Bear's cafe and his animal and human friends in the neighbourhood. It's quite soothing  

It's quite big and that surprised me (゜◇゜)
Let's go inside?

Mr. Polar Bear and Panda

You come inside and there's huge panda and mr. Penguin siting at the bar!

Bathroom's wall >3<

The menu is SUPER cute! there's many themed food and drinks.

RinRin's blueberry soda and Panda's matcha latte

mr. Polar bear's hamburger and fried chicken and salad

Panda roll cake

Really cute standing mr. Polar Bear *v*

It was really yummy, and not so expensive ;v;!  I had a super good time, and its easy to get there from the station. I also got 6 coasters because of the amount of things I ordered haha ^^"

10/10 would go again!


BYYYY THE WAAAAAY...
Im thinking about making a YOUTUBE CHANNEL....!!!!!!!!!
With places I go, makeup & hair that I do... Not quite tutorials but maybe inspirational for other people.
It's predicted to air in about late OCTOBER, cause I wanted to buy a good camera and have some material ready for then @3@

Mostly wanted a 20 minute video about different things, with 5 minute segments. 
So perhaps release short 5 minute videos during the week and at the end of that same week have a long version with all those videos together.
I don't know. I have so many ideas, but I REALLY want your suggestions and stuff YOU WANT TO SEE!
The new channel WILL NOT be an extension of my blog, but a new thing that might have some points in common (my face, duh). 

I'll come back soon with things I've done/eaten again >___< New job, I don't have a routine so bear with me (polar bear with me maybe? )

Take care ★





4 comments:

  1. Sinto que se eu for para o Japão, vou passar o primeiro ano falida só visitando restaurantes legais XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vish e ainda tem tanto lugar que eu nao fui porque n tenho companhia pra ir xDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  2. Polar Bear Cafe sooo kawaii! The foods are too cute to eat .. ≧з≦


    BLOG | Button Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesome training time you have, much interesting and also full of may tastes.As we found Panda every where. You had a great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆