May 02, 2015

Photoshoot for Heavy Pop and....!



A while ago, the organizer of Heavy Pop asked me if he could take some photos for his portfolio.
I was free, so I said yes. And now I have pretty photos to show you guys~~
I needed 4 different 'looks'


So I gave Street Punk




Harajuku




Fetish


And ofc Lolita






During the middle of the shoot mr. Ray asked me if I wanted to be staff at the parties.

So now I'm staff of Heavy Pop!
I fry hot-dogs (?) and sit there <:


AAAAAAAND

Im May's party flyer! ;v;! My face is modified as purikura machines lmao 
It was a surprise but Im kinda happy haha

SO MANY FLYERS!
wow!


See you next party! <3 
The next heavy pop is at DECABAR Z Saturday 9th!
And the one advertised on the flyer is MAY 24th (SUN) at AOYAMA EVER
They're both from 15h to 21h!



Take care~

4 comments:

  1. Tão linda!!! ^3^
    Adorei as fotos, o ensaio ficou muito bonito e o flyer mega fofo!!!
    Estava bem curiosa pra saber a história por trás dele (tu notou no último comment hehe) e foi mais emocionante do que eu imaginava, e ainda conseguiu uma vaga na Heavy Pop, show!!!!
    Beijão :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. auhsuashau nem foi emocionante, foi tipo 'ow... vc quer ser staff? so precisa ir e fritar salschicha de vez em quando'
      e eu 'ta'
      so XD

      Alias eu nao ganho nadica com isso! >: mas balada de graCa e um drink idk @3@

      Delete
  2. AAAAAI
    Q DIFICIL SER LINDA pqp Maria.
    aishduagsduiahduah
    ja falei q vou te dar um tapa na cara né? com mto amor (´3`) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. VC DEVIA SABER COMO EH DIFICIL NE, PASSOU 3 MESES AQUI EM CASA XD
    acordar linda que eh bom nada ne!! so molhar o cabelo ja fode o role, imagina a quantidade de make que precisa passar pra ficar com essa cara que tenho XD

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆